Concrete Pump Rentals
Fenton Concrete Pumping is a subsidiary of Fenton Poured Walls and offers professional concrete placement with our Schwing concrete pump truck. This 32 meter truck can reach – 106′ Vertical – 87′ horizontal from the front bumper and is available for rent on a first-come, first serve basis.
What are the advantages of pumping concrete:
- Faster placement of concrete over conventional methods (up to 1-1/2 yards per minute)
- Can reduce man power needed for placement for larger flat work jobs
- Because of potential speed of placement, you can reduce or avoid pour lines and cold joints
- When using a pump truck to place your concrete, it is not necessary to add as much water; this helps to avoid shrinkage cracks and loss of strength
- Pump trucks also help to reduce the amount of site traffic, which can help reduce the amount of mud and debris tracked into the road
- Note: ALL jobs will be bid out on an individual basis
DAILY RENTAL RATES
- 32 Meter Pump Truck – First come, first serve basis
- Reach – 106′ Vertical – 87′ from the front bumper
- All pours are subject to a minimum of $1,200.00 plus concrete usage at $3.00 per yard
- Clean out – If a site is not provided for clean out, and it takes place off site, it will be at the discretion of the driver to pre-determine the time involved and charge accordingly.
- Confirmation of pump placement is required by 1:00 P.M. the day prior to your scheduled pour
- Late cancellation (After a pump truck has left the yard,) will be subject to a $400.00 cancellation charge
- Minimum 4-hour charge for concrete pump $1,200.00
- Hourly pump rental $250.00
- Usage, per yard of concrete $3.00
- Overtime rate is in effect before 7:00 A.M. and after 3:30 P.M.
- Overtime charges per hour for 1st and 2nd hour $50.00
- Overtime charges per hour for 3rd and additional hours $100.00
- Holiday charges per hour $150.00
- Minimum 4-hour charge for concrete pump on Saturday $1,500.00
- Add per each additional Saturday hour, Up to 8 hours $300.00
- 2 Set ups are allowed, additional set up charge $100.00
- Additional system charge, per each 10′ pipe section $60.00
All pricing subject to change without notice.