Concrete service provided by Fenton Poured Walls
We are a concrete contractor specializing in the construction of foundations for residential and commercial buildings. We offer the following services;
- Spread Footing
- Trench Footing
You can view our project photo gallery to see a wide selection of some of our work at Fenton Poured Walls.
Formed Poured Walls
Our poured walls range from standard wall heights of 4′, 8′ and 9′ high. The form can be configured for any height up to 20′ with many different configurations and layouts.
Aluminum Forming System
Fenton Poured Walls uses a high quality aluminum forming system to vertically form your poured walls. We offer both smooth and brickfaced textured form surfaces. Click on picture below for enlarged view.
Bricked Face Aluminum Poured Wall Forming
Flat Face Aluminum Poured Wall Forming
We offer the application of waterproofing.
Waterproofing: There are a number of waterproofing options we can offer you on your project; Tremco Watchdog, Rub-R-Wall of Michigan, Inc. and we can arrange for the application of R-5 or R-10 insulation on the exterior surfaces.
Fenton Concrete Pumping is a subsidiary of Fenton Poured Walls and offers the professional placement of concrete with our Schwing concrete pump truck. This a 32 meter truck that can reach – 106′ Vertical – 87′ horizontal from the front bumper. The advantages of pumping concrete are:
- Faster placement of concrete over conventional methods (up to 1-1/2 yards per minute)
- Can reduce man power needed for placement for larger flat work jobs.
- Because of potential speed of placement, you can reduce or avoid pour lines and cold joints
- When using a pump truck to place your concrete, it is not necessary to add as much water; helping to avoid shrinkage cracks and loss of strength.
- Pump trucks also help to reduce the amount of site traffic, which can help reduce the amount of mud and debris tracked into the road.
Drawing Review & Geodimeter Robotic Layout
Once you have decided to work with us. We can redraw the foundation plan for your review. We can also use our robotic layout device to pin your project (contact us for more information and details).